Traffic in the Benelux and France
From Antwerp, De Grave-Antverpia provides transport in the economic heart of Europe. We take care of all inland navigation shipments within Belgium and on all the Western European waterways.
De Grave-Antverpia is your partner for:
- bulk and break bulk transport
- project shipments
- takeover of transport
- long term contracts
- customs clearance
- cargo insurance
- pre- and post shipment activities
For shipments to and from the Rhine river basin.
De Grave-Antverpia has access to a conventional fleet that includes all types of ships: from smaller ships of 500 tons to the large Rhine ships of 3.000 tonnes and more.
We offer transport:
- To all ports in the Rhine area
- to all affluents of the Rhine (such as the Moselle, the Main, the Neckar, the West German canals and the Danube)
- Both upstream and downstream
- Throughout Germany (through our affiliated companies in Germany)
We transport dry cargo. This involves bulk goods, breakbulk and project cargo.
Tel.: +32 3 213 43 43
Fax : +32 3 213 43 00
Our Head Office
De Grave-Antverpia N.V.
VAT no BE 0414 902 256