Operational and commercial information
Our three offices have the necessary permits, issued by the F.O.D. Mobility and transport, of transport agents, and transport broker according to the law of 26 June 1967 and the Royal Decree of 18 July 1975 establishing the authorisation of Transport agents and transport broker.
What we do
Every year our company transports about 10 million tons of goods (mainly dry bulk cargo). The clients are:
- Belgian large industry
- Foreign companies
- Large forwarding agencies
De Grave-Antverpia has a versatile fleet of approximately 250.000 tons which consists of owned vessels and long term chartered vessels. What do you want to transport? What route? With special wishes? At De Grave - Antverpia you will find what you are looking for: the perfectly equipped vessel is at your disposal. Every day, ship loads depart for all possible European destinations.
The German groups HGK and Rhenus Logistics are our shareholders. Both are active in inland navigation. Our foreign network ensures that we meet every transport demand. Moreover any loading port and port of discharge is possible.
De Grave-Antverpia speaks your language. Because large industrial companies are looking for an equally professional logistics partner. We have what you are looking for, both in size and in expertise.
Licences and certificates
De Grave-Antverpia has three offices: in Antwerp, Liège and Tournai. All three are licenced by the Belgian Ministry for Mobility and Transport to act as
- transportbroker (in accordance with the belgium Law of 26 june 1967 and the RA of 18 July 1975 regarding these licences)
In addition, De Grave-Antverpia obtained:
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate (January 2005): certificate for its quality management system for the transport of goods and providing of logistics services on the inland waterways.
- GMP+ Certificate: Chartering of Feed and/or ancillary flows through the:
- Inland navigation
- Ocean navigation
Like a copy of a certificate? Click the name.
Do you want to transport non-hazardous waste materials? These are our registration numbers:
- Flanders: At OVAM we are registered as a transporter of waste materials under the number 9563/R/7184.
- The Netherlands: at NIWO (Stichting Nationale en Internationale Wegvervoerorganisatie) we are registered under the number BU510177VXXX.
Like a copy of a certificate? Then click on the registation number.